Brecon Canal 10
Canal 10 - Sunday 17th March 2024
* This new event is a 10 mile race ideal for those wanting to step up from running a 10k or train for a half marathon / marathon. The course is relatively flat and takes in the spectacular scenery of the Brecon Beacons National Park. The event is an out and back course which starts in the market town of Brecon and follows the Brecon and Monmouthshire Canal.
* Medal/Memento for all finishers
* Drink Station at 5 miles
* Enter via our website or email email@example.com.
* 9.00 am start.
* There are numerous car parking places near the start/ finish at a cost from £4 per day (charges may change), toilet facilities are also available at the bus interchange in Brecon.
* Due to the towpath being used and a section of the course being on road headphones are not permitted.
* Runners run at their own risk and organisers will take no liability for any injuries. If you are unable to run on the day, we strongly advise you not to run. Please read our withdrawal policy.
* Online Entries to be made by Paypal via the website. Entry Price = £23.99
* For those seeking accommodation prior to participation there are many Inns and B&Bs both in Brecon and Talybont on Usk.
* Strictly no entries on the day.